1) OS::Neutron::Port does not seem to recognize security groups by name

    ------
https://github.com/openstack/heat/blob/stable/kilo/heat/engine/resources/openstack/neutron/port.py#L303

https://github.com/openstack/heat/blob/stable/kilo/heat/engine/clients/os/neutron.py#L111
            we can recognize group name
2) OS::Neutron::SecurityGroup has no attributes so it can not return a security
group ID
    ------
https://github.com/openstack/heat/blob/stable/kilo/heat/engine/resources/openstack/neutron/neutron.py#L133
            we can get the resource id (security group id) by function
'get_resource'
So what do you want? And what's the problems?