Hi, guys

     I am using Brocade FC switch in my OpenStack environment. I have a
question about OpenStack cinder zonemanger driver.

I find that [fc-zone-manager] can only configure one zone driver. If I want to
use two FC switches from different vendors at the same time.

One is Brocade FC switch, the other one is Cisco FC switch. Is there a method
or solution configure two FC switch zone driver in one cinder.conf ?

I want them both to support Zone Manager.