Hi everybody,

There is a problem using keystone v3 in Kilo by external EC2 API service. The
problem doesn't exist for keystone v2 and it is fixed in master for keystone v3
by the following patch:
https://github.com/openstack/python-keystoneclient/commit/f6ab133f25f00e041cd84aa8bbfb422594d1942f

We do need to have EC2 API working with the keystone v3 in Kilo so the question
is: would it be possible to backport the patch into Kilo?
We can create a review and a bug if necessary, we just need to know that it's
going to be accepted some time soon.

The problem is in keystoneclient so we do have a workaround which can be
introduced into our EC2 API code - it'll bypass keystone client and send raw
REST request. But I understand it's not the most sound approach.

Best regards,
  Alex Levine