From: Evgeny Fedoruk <evge...@radware.com<mailto:evge...@radware.com>>
Date: Tuesday, August 25, 2015 at 9:33 AM
<openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org>>
Subject: [openstack-dev] [neutron][lbaas] L7 - Tasks

Hello

I would like to know if there is a plan for L7 extension work for Liberty
There is an extension patch-set here https://review.openstack.org/#/c/148232/
We will also need to do a CLI work which I started to do and will commit
initial patch-set soon
Reference implementation was started by Stephen here
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/204957/
and tempest tests update should be done as well
I do not know if it was discussed at IRC meetings.
Please share your thought about it.

Regards,
Evg