Le 01/09/2015 15:46, Nikolay Starodubtsev a écrit :
Also, if we decided to continue development we should add blazar here [1] according to the email [2] So, my suggestion is to setup some timeframe on this week or next week and hold some kind of meeting.
[1]: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Stackforge_Namespace_Retirement
[2]: http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2015-August/073071.html

That's just what I said I was OK to add, for sure.

*__*

Nikolay Starodubtsev

Software Engineer

Mirantis Inc.

Skype: dark_harlequine1

    Sylvain,
    First of all we need to reanimate blazar gate-jobs, or we can't
    merge anything. I tried to do it a year ago, but can't get the
    point of the tests,
    so better decision can be to rewrite them from scratch.

    *__*

    Nikolay Starodubtsev

    Software Engineer

    Mirantis Inc.