On 9/2/2015 3:40 PM, Jeremy Stanley wrote:
On 2015-09-02 10:55:56 -0400 (-0400), d...@doughellmann.com wrote:
We are thrilled to announce the release of:

python-novaclient 2.27.0: Client library for OpenStack Compute API
[...]

Just as a heads up, there's some indication that this release is
currently broken by many popular service providers (behavior ranging
from 401 unauthorized errors to hanging indefinitely due, it seems,
to filtering or not supporting version detection in various ways).

     https://launchpad.net/bugs/1491579

And:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/python-novaclient/+bug/1491325

We have a fix for ^ and I plan on putting in the request for 2.27.1 tonight once the fix is merged. That should unblock manila.

For the version discovery bug, we plan on talking about that in the nova meeting tomorrow.

Matt Riedemann