Support for that blueprint already merged[1] so it's a little late to
change it to per-subnet. If that is too fine-grained for your use-case, I
would file an RFE bug[2] to allow it to be set at the subnet level.

1. https://review.openstack.org/#/c/200952/
2.
http://docs.openstack.org/developer/neutron/policies/blueprints.html#rfe-submission-guidelines

Kevin Benton