Hi fuelers,

We're currently porting nearly all LMA plugins to the new plugin fwk 3.0.0
to leverage custom role capabilities.
That brings up a lot of simplifications for node assignment, disk
management, network config, reuse core tasks and so on .. thanks to the fwk.

However, we still need deployment order between independent plugins and it
seems impossible to define the priorities [0] in *deployment_tasks.yaml,*
The only way to preserve deployment order would be to keep *tasks.yaml *too.

So, I'm wondering if this is the recommended solution to address plugins
order deployment with plugin fwk 3.0.0?
And furthermore if *tasks.yaml* will still be supported in future by the
plugin fwk or if the fwk shouldn't evolve  by adding priorities definitions
in *deployment_tasks.yaml* ?

Thanks

[0] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Fuel/Plugins#Plugins_deployment_order