Hi Jamie,

We want to reuse the user token in magnum. But there is no convenient way
to reuse it. It is better that we can use ENV['keystone.token_auth'] to
init keystoneclient directly. Now we need to construct a auth_ref which is
a parameter in keystoneclient init function according to
ENV['keystone.token_auth']. I think it is a common case which service wants
to reuse user token to do something like getting service_catalog. Can
keystoneclient provide this feature?

Regards,
Wanghua