A quick reminder that we are in the last hours for PTL candidate announcements.

If you want to stand for PTL, don't delay, follow the instructions on the
wikipage and make sure we know your intentions:
  https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/PTL_Elections_September_2015

Make sure your candidacy have been submitted to the openstack/election
repository and approved by election officials.

Some statistics:
Nominations started       @ 2015-09-11 05:59:00 UTC
Nominations end           @ 2015-09-17 05:59:00 UTC
Nominations duration      : 6 days, 0:00:00
Nominations remaining     : 1 day, 5:59:00
Nominations progress      :  79.18%
Projects                  :    43
Projects with candidates  :    22 ( 51.16%)
Projects with election    :     5 ( 11.63%)
Stats gathered            @ 2015-09-16 00:00:00 UTC

This means that with slightly more that 1 day left nearly 50% of projects will
be deemed leaderless.

In this case the TC will be bound by [1].

Yours Tony.

[1]
http://governance.openstack.org/resolutions/20141128-elections-process-for-leaderless-programs.html