On 9/23/2015 2:15 PM, Matt Riedemann wrote:

On 9/23/2015 1:46 PM, Ivan Kolodyazhny wrote:
Hi Matt,

In Liberty, we introduced allow_availability_zone_fallback [1] option in
Cinder config as fix for bug [2]. If you set this option, Cinder will
create volume in a default AZ instead of set volume into the error state

[1]
https://github.com/openstack/cinder/commit/b85d2812a8256ff82934d150dbc4909e041d8b31

[2] https://bugs.launchpad.net/cinder/+bug/1489575

Regards,
Ivan Kolodyazhny

On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 9:00 PM, Matt Riedemann