I've updated the policy document to explicitly spell out committers to
which repositories vote for PTL and for CLs:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/225376/3..4/policy/team-structure.rst

This policy document is going to become the primary source of truth on
our governance process, I encourage all Fuel contributors, especially
core reviewers, to read it carefully, provide comments, and vote. So far
only Mike and Alexey have done that.

--
Dmitry Borodaenko