hi Magnum hackers:

Recently, we upgrade to fedora atomic-5 image, but the docker (1.7.1) in that image doesn't works well.
see [1].

When I using that image to create a swarm bay, magnum told me that bay is usable, actually swarm-master
swarm-agent service are not running correctly, so that bay is not usable.
I proposed a fix [2] to check all service's status (using systemctl status) before trigger a signal,
Andrew Melton feel that checking is not reliable, so he propose fix [3].
but fix[3] is not working because additional signals will be ignored since in heat template
the default signal count=1. Please refer more information on [4]

So my question is why [2] can not work well ? is my understand wrong on https://bugs.launchpad.net/magnum/+bug/1502329/comments/5 ,
is there any other better way to get an asynchronous signal?

[1]https://bugs.launchpad.net/magnum/+bug/1499607
[2]https://review.openstack.org/#/c/228762/
[3]https://review.openstack.org/#/c/230639/
[4]https://bugs.launchpad.net/magnum/+bug/1502329