erm, now it has the subject change!

On 12/10/15 16:25 +0900, Flavio Percoco wrote:
On 10/10/15 21:07 +0530, Shifali Agrawal wrote:
Greetings!

I have prepared mock-ups[1],[2] to build Zaqar UI, at present focusing only to
bring pools and flavors on dashboard. Sharing two mock-ups for same purpose -
allowing all operations related to them(CRUD).

It will be great to know the views of zaqar developers/users if the design is
satisfactory to them or they want some amendments. Also let me know if any
information of pools/flavors is missing and need to be added.

In first mockup[1] showing pools information by default and will show flavors
if user click on flavors button present on top second menu bar.

[1]: http://tinyurl.com/o2b9q6r
[2]: http://tinyurl.com/pqwgwhl

wow

Thanks a lot for working on this! I think I'm good with the above but
I'll take a better look.

I'm adding `[horizon]` to the subject to get more folks' attention.

Flavio

--
@flaper87
Flavio Percoco