On 15/10/15 17:42 +0200, Markus Zoeller wrote:
Zaro wrote:
We are soliciting feedback so please let us know what you think.

For spotting possible trivial bug fixes the new query option "delta"
will be useful. For example: "status:open delta:<100"

Would it be possible to create a "prio" label to help sorting out stuff?
If I understand [1] correctly, we could have something like like:

   [label "Prio"]
   function = NoOp
   value = 0 Undecided
   value = 1 critical
   value = 2 high
   value = 3 trivialfix

For example, this would allow to create a query with

   "status:open label:Prio=3"

to get all reviews for trivial bug fixes.

Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to the upgrade.

+1

In glance we're currently grouping blueprints, bugs and random
patches. It'd be AWESOME, to have a way to tag priorities on patches.

I guess topics could be used but those are overwritten on every new
PS.

Flavio