On 16 October 2015 at 10:09, Sean M. Collins <s...@coreitpro.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 16, 2015 at 11:36:13AM EDT, Salvatore Orlando wrote:
> > It might also make sense to ask contributors to resume the habit of
> tagging
> > bugs with 'backport-potential' even if not in the RC period.
>
> I like this idea because it'll make Ihar's job easier :)

I am in!! I made sure the stable branch policy [1] is evangelized through
the bug report guidelines [2] so that people get more and more comfortable
tagging 'backport-potential' bugs themselves when they file reports.

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StableBranch#Stable_branch_policy
[2]
http://docs.openstack.org/developer/neutron/policies/bugs.html#bug-screening-best-practices