On 10/21/2015 03:54 AM, Michael Xin wrote:
Hi, guys:
Thanks for your help. We are designing a logo and a flyer for Openstack
Security Project. Rachel helped us with the task. Attached is her first
version of the logo. Please let us know your feedback.

http://5d100f09242e1d85fe65-9262bad2bd2ce9d805c21cb30838f376.r18.cf1.rackcdn.com/os-security-project-logo.png
Thanks and have a great day.

hi Michael, thanks to Rachel for putting this together. i like the general concept of the openstack logo as a lock. i think the "lock parts" could have a little more depth on them.

you had asked in irc about usage of the openstack logo, i'm not sure. but this page, https://www.openstack.org/brand/openstack-logo/ , seems to indicate that the usage is pretty limited. in specific, this section "You agree that you will not (i) alter or modify the OpenStack Logo as provided by the OpenStack Foundation; " seems to indicate that we may not be able to use the logo like this. we should probably ask someone from the foundation.

all in all though, a nice effort. many thanks =)

mike