Apologies for whatever happened with the formatting the first time I sent
this. I've tried to ensure that doesn't happen again:

Hi everyone,

Today I'm removing myself from the core reviewer (and driver) teams for
the
following projects:

- Bandit
- Glance
- OpenStack Ansible
- Searchlight

Recent events both in my position at Rackspace and my personal life mean I
no
longer have sufficient time to properly act as a core reviewer for these
projects. My personal life has suffered from attempts to continue to
uphold my
responsibilities to OpenStack and the other open source projects I
develop,
maintain, and direct. Changing responsibilities in my current role in the
last
8-10 months mean that I don't have sufficient time during the normal
0900-1700
period to accurately and thoroughly conduct reviews. I'm confident this is
only a temporary hiatus and that sometime next year, I will be able to
fully
rejoin the OpenStack community.

If you have questions, concerns or serious objections, I'd be happy to
answer
them off the mailing list.

Cheers,
Ian