On 10/28/2015 12:28 PM, Matt Riedemann wrote:

On 10/28/2015 10:41 AM, Ivan Kolodyazhny wrote:
Matt,

Thank you for bring this topic to the ML.

In cinder, we've merged [1] patch to unblock gates. I've proposed other
patch [2] to fix global-requirements for the stable/liberty branch.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/239837/
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/239799/

Regards,
Ivan Kolodyazhny,
http://blog.e0ne.info/

On Thu, Oct 29, 2015 at 12:13 AM, Matt Riedemann