Hi,

> Ha, I'm surprised you forwarded this. But thanks. :)

Yeah, I guess I need to be more explicit on where my mails should be
forwarded to without even asking me next time..
I apologize wholeheartedly.

> Also, this is the first time Neutron has been more popular/buzzworthy than
> Nova?

Oh, it was definitely the most buzzworthy project already in YVR, but
this time it had only positive words attached to it as well. Very well
done, Neutron team!

>  The Nova sessions are usually populated by Nova people and we just
> stare at each other. :)

Thats not true.. At some point we might need a separate Nova/Neutron
summit though.

> I believe the best compliment I heard at the YVR
> nova/ops session was an operator saying 'nova is the least bad project in my
> deployment.'

Oh come on, we all love Nova anyway :-)

Greetings,
Dirk