From: 王华 <wanghua.hum...@gmail.com<mailto:wanghua.hum...@gmail.com>>
Date: Monday, November 2, 2015 at 12:41 AM
<openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org>>
Subject: [openstack-dev] [magnum]generate config files by magnum

Hi forks,

Magnum needs to prepare config files for k8s and docker and add these services
to systemd. Now we use "sed" to replace some parameters in config files. The
method has a disadvantage. Magnum code  depends on a specific image. Users may
want to create images by themselves. The config files in their images may be
different from ours. I think magnum shouldn't depends on the config files in
the image. These config files should be generated by magnum. What magnum needs
should be just the installation of k8s, docker, etc. Maybe we can use
cloud-init to install the softwares automatically, so that we don't need to
create images and what we needs is just a image with cloud-init.

Regards,
Wang Hua