On 11/01/2015 08:19 AM, Toshiya Shiga wrote:
Hi.

We want to implement that the project users are able to manage the users of
own's project.
We are considering some proposals for that.

which keystone project's policy is using "domain" (e.g. reseller)or is not using
"domain"?
We want a proposal that meets the project of policy.

Big topic on the Keystone side of this past summit.

THe short:
Don't use domain scoped tokens. Use Project scoped tokens. We are finishing up the "domain is a project" work and also getting a way to set the "admin" project for a deployment;

Thanks and Regards,

---

Toshiya Shiga