Hi Cyril,

This is a really cool idea.  It should be fairly easy to implement and
can only help make Bandit more usable.  To be honest enhancing the way
we're using the 'bandit.yaml' file has been on our list for a while.

A tool like this seems like it would be a nice intermediate solution
until we get a better config file approach.  I'd like for it to live
in the Bandit repo.

The best way forward is probably to create a quick blueprint to
track the work and whoever wants to take it forward can assign it to
themselves.

By the way, it's really cool to see Oslo using Bandit!

Thanks,
 -Travis