On 03/11/15 15:25, Gregory Haynes wrote:
Hello everyone,

I would like to propose adding Ian Wienand as a core reviewer on the
diskimage-builder project. Ian has been making a significant number of
contributions for some time to the project, and has been a great help in
reviews lately. Thus, I think we could benefit greatly by adding him as
a core reviewer.

Current cores - Please respond with any approvals/objections by next Friday
(November 13th).

+1 from me, Ian has been putting in a lot of good reviews in DIB over the last few months.

Cheers,
Greg