On 4 November 2015 at 09:28, Doug Hellmann <d...@doughellmann.com> wrote:
> lifeless had some proposals about managing stable requirements and
> constraints that he presented during the summit. We should get those
> written down before we start approving any changes.

The tl;dr is that we'd make a copy of upper-constraints.txt to
release-constraints.txt and then test both cases in the gate.

We can always pull up an older version of upper-constraints.txt in
liberty's history, so I see no particular reason not to approve manual
point release changes to upper-constraints.txt in liberty.

-Rob

--
Robert Collins <rbtcoll...@hp.com>
Distinguished Technologist