From:   Kyle Mestery <mest...@mestery.com>
<openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org>
Date:   11/03/2015 10:09 PM
Subject:        [openstack-dev] [neutron] [networking-powervm] Please
create  networking-powervm on PyPI

I'm reaching out to whoever owns the networking-powervm project [1]. I
have a review out [2] which updates the PyPI publishing jobs so we can
push releases for networking-powervm. However, in looking at PyPI, I don't
see a networking-powervm project, but instead a neutron-powervm project.
Is there a reason for the PyPI project to have a different name? I believe
this will not allow us to push releases, as the name of the projects need
to match. Further, the project creation guide recommends naming them the
same [4].

Can someone from the PowerVM team look at registering networking-powervm
on PyPI and correcting this please?

Thanks!
Kyle

[1] https://launchpad.net/neutron-powervm