On 11/04/2015 07:28 PM, Edgar Magana wrote:
> Dear Colleagues,
>
> I have been part of this community from the very beginning when in Santa
> Clara, CA back in 2011 a bunch of we crazy people decided to work on this
> networking project.
> Neutron has become is a very unique piece of code and it requires an approval
> team that will always be on the top of everything, this is why I would like
> to communicate you that I decided to step down as Neutron Core.
>
> These are not breaking news for many of you because I shared this thought
> during the summit in Tokyo and now it is a commitment. I want to let you know
> that I learnt a lot from you and I hope my comments and reviews never
> offended you.
>
> I will be around of course. I will continue my work on code reviews and
> coordination on the Networking Guide.
>
> Thank you all for your support and good feedback,
>
> Edgar

Thanks so much for all your hard work, Edgar. I really appreciate
working with you and your dedication to task. You showed up and did what
you said what you would show up and do and I really admire that quality.

I'm glad you are taking a break, you have worked hard and need to take a
bit of time for yourself. Core reviewer responsibilities are time consuming.

I look forward to continuing to work with you on the Networking Guide.
See you at the next thing.

Thanks Edgar,
Anita.