can you clarify what you mean by 'zombie process'? i'm not aware of a bug relating to this so could you open one.

just for reference, this is the suggested method for deploying the ceilometer-api: http://docs.openstack.org/developer/ceilometer/install/mod_wsgi.html

cheers,

On 12/11/2015 8:37 AM, Madhu Mohan Nelemane wrote:
Hi,

I see a zombie process left out by ceilometer-api after a client command like "ceilometer meter-list". This seems to occur only when I change the number of workers for [api] section in ceilometer.conf to 2 or more.
With default  value of workers = 1, there is no zombie.

Has anybody encountered this problem ? OR is there already a bug to tackle this ?

Thanks,
Madhu Mohan

gord