Hi Sergey

Thanks for your information, it's really help.
Actually I am from Magnum team and we are using heat to do orchestration on docker swarm bay.

Swarm master only support A-P mode (active-passive), I wonder if there any workaround to
implement my requirement :
----------------
/VIP : 192.168.0.10//
////
//master-1 192.168.0.100 (A)//
//master-2 192.168.0.101 (P)//
////
//if I want to make VIP to alway connect with master-1(since it is A mode),//
//only switch to master-2 when master-1 down. what should I do?/

Below link is the heat template of k8s(k8s supports A-A mode, so it can use ROUND_ROBIN).
https://github.com/openstack/magnum/blob/master/magnum/templates/kubernetes/kubecluster.yaml#L343

P.S Copy to Magnum team.

thanks
Eli.