Hi tempest CLI users and developers,

Now, we are improving Tempest CLI as we discussed at the summit[1] and
 migrating legacy commands to tempest cli[2].

In this situation, my concern is 'CLI compatibility'.
If we'll drop old CLIs support(like my patch), it might break existing
workflows.

So I think there are two options.
 1. Deprecate old tempest CLIs in this Mitaka cycle and we'll drop them at
the beginning of the N cycle.
 2. Drop old tempest CLIs in this Mitaka cycle when new CLIs will be
implemented.
# Actually, I'd like to just drop old CLIs. :)

If you have question and/or opinion, please let me know.

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/tempest-cli-improvements
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/240399/

Best Regards,
-- Masayuki Igawa