Hi all,
I wonder if this is somehow in conflict with the modular l2 agent
approach I'm currently following up for linuxbridge, macvtap and sriov?
- RFE: [1]
- Frist patchset [2]

I don't think so, but to be sure I wanted to raise it up.

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1468803
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/246318/

--
Andreas