On 11/17/2015 10:37 PM, Nikhil Manchanda wrote:
Thanks for putting up that fix Matt.

The dependency on trunk python-troveclient (for stable/kilo) definitely
seems
screwy-- but I'm wondering if this was done for backwards compatibility
reasons?
(i.e. to ensure the latest version of python-troveclient should be able
to work
correctly against all previous releases of trove.)

If that was the plan, https://review.openstack.org/#/c/210004/ totally blows that up since it's a backward incompatible change and was released in a minor version rather than a major version. That change is really what's breaking stable/kilo trove unit tests.

Either way, I think we should be honoring the requirements specified for
the respective
releases in g-r, so I think that this is the right fix.

Cheers,
Nikhil

On Tue, Nov 17, 2015 at 7:42 PM, Matt Riedemann