Vincent Untz <vu...@suse.com> wrote:

Hi,

I know 2014.2.4 is (in theory) the last juno release, but I'd still
expect to see a post-release bump to 2014.2.5 in git, to avoid any
confusion as to what lives in git. This is especially useful if people
build new tarballs from git.

Any objection against this, before I send patches? :-)

Cheers,

Vincent

I probably miss something, but why do we care about what is in the branch now that we don’t plan to merge anything more there? Is it to accommodate for downstream consumers that may want to introduce more patches on top of the upstream tag?

Ihar