On 11/23/2015 12:07 PM, Oleksii Zamiatin wrote:

On Mon, Nov 23, 2015 at 12:58 PM, Young Yang <afe.yo...@gmail.com
<mailto:afe.yo...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Hi,
    I'm using devstack to deploy stable/Kilo in my Xenserver.
    I successfully deploy devstack. But I found that every time I
    restart it, devstack always run ./stack.sh to clear all my data and
    resintall all the components.
    So here comes  the questions.

    1) Can I stop devstack from reinstalling after rebooting and just
    use the openstack installed successfully last time.
    I've tried  replacing the stack.sh with another blank shell script
    to stop it running. Then  It didn't reinstall the services after
    rebooting.  However, some services didn't start successfully.

try rejoin-stack.sh - it is in the same folder as unstack.sh, stack.sh

Did it ever worked for someone? :)

    2) I found that devstack will exit if it is unable to connect the
    Internet when rebooting.
    Is there any way I can reboot devstack successfully without
    connection to the Internet after I've install it successfully with
    connection to the Internet.

    Thanks in advance !  :)