Hello team,

I came across an issue  in Liberty  where NumaTopology Filter was failing my
request to launch an instance because I was requesting strict cpu pinning which
happens to be for socket 1, but at the same time requesting SRIOV ports from
PCIe device with NUMA affinity to socket 0.  It has been confirmed as behavior
by design. Now when I tried to figure out which numa socket a specific SRIOV
port is bound to by using OpenStack commands, I could not. I would like to
suggest to add Numa affinity field to all physical resources managed by
OpenStack (at this point I could think of SRIOV PF and VF) and print it when
show of information for a physical resource is requested..  In this case it
will be much easier to select right ports or resources based on its numa
affinity.

Thank you and appreciate your thoughts/comments

Serguei