On 12/01/2015 01:23 AM, 1021710773 wrote:
Every Developers,

    Hello. I here would like to ask some questions about policy rules.
Now the policy rules of openstack in keystone and other projects are set in policy.json, in other words, the policy rules are equal to each projects. And the common ways to enforce are in decorative function like protected(). And in keystone project, it manage the users, projects, roles and other resources. Now, some particular projects(tenants) may have its own enforce rules, not just like the policy.json, and in that ways, could we update the usual decorative function of enforce to realize the authentification of projects? And now, the policy model appears in keystone project. Could we use it to create association between projects and policy?

That request has come up in the past. At this point, I don't think we have a path to "Tenant specific policy" but we have a couple features in Mitaka that might be close: Implied Roles and Domain specific roles.

See the specs:

Implied roles has merged:

http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/keystone-specs/tree/specs/mitaka/implied-roles.rst

Domain specific roles was just given the thumbs up and will likely merge soon.

    Hope to hear from you. Thanks!

Weiwei Yang