On 10 December 2015 at 04:48, Li, Xiaoyan <xiaoyan...@intel.com> wrote:

> This leads to a problem like extending volume. Extending a volume in an
> incremental snapshot fails
> in vendor storage.  And then the cinder volume goes into error_extending
> status. From my opinion this is not good.

In any case where you see this, please file a bug. If you have time, please
propose a tempest test to check that this functionality works on all
drivers - all drivers *must* support the common Cinder API, the core
behaviours are not optional (though they are poorly documented and will
take time to fix).

I'm just starting a week's vacation, but I'll push up a tempest test for
this case when I get back if nobody else has, then we can see which CIs
fail and start raising bugs.

--
Duncan Thomas