Hi Boris,

The way i envision it, is for this to first implement Docker resources
(networks, containers) which are deployed
in a mixed OpenStack environments and use Kuryr to plug their network.
Then we can create some scenarios to benchmark and test these mixed
environments with Kuryr or with Magnum and Kuryr.

Open for any other suggestions/ideas.

Gal.

On Fri, Dec 11, 2015 at 1:22 AM, Boris Pavlovic <bo...@pavlovic.me> wrote:

> Hi Gal,
>

>> We are also working on combining Rally testing with Kuryr and for that we
>> are going to
>> introduce Docker context plugin and client and other parts that are
>> probably needed by other projects (like Magnum)
>> I think it would be great if we can combine forces on this.
>

> What this context is going to do?
>

> Best regards,
> Boris Pavlovic
>
> On Thu, Dec 10, 2015 at 6:11 AM, Gal Sagie <gal.sa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello everyone,
>>
>> As some of you have already noticed one of the top priorities for Kuryr
>> this cycle is to get
>> our CI and gate testing done.
>>
>> I have been working on creating the base for adding integration tests
>> that will run
>> in the gate in addition to our unit tests and functional testing.
>>
>> If you would like to join and help this effort, please stop by
>> #openstack-kuryr or email
>> me back.
>>
>> We are also working on combining Rally testing with Kuryr and for that we
>> are going to
>> introduce Docker context plugin and client and other parts that are
>> probably needed by other projects (like Magnum)
>> I think it would be great if we can combine forces on this.
>>
>> I have also created Kuryr Wiki:
>> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Kuryr
>>
>> Feel free to edit and add needed information.
>>

>> Thanks all
>> Gal.

Best Regards ,

The G.