Hi Mark,

I haven't reviewed your configs yet but if "bridge" is a valid ansible
inventory attribute , then this error is usually caused by trying to
reference a host that ansible didn't check in on yet / gather facts on. At
least this is what is has been in my brief experience.

For example if I wanted to reference all hosts in a "webservers" ansible
group to build a haproxy config but that playbook didn't apply to the
"webservers" group them their facts have not been collected.

Just a thought.

Cheers
Wade