Richard

My preference is the same as what you've got there.
Fully namespaced Services and Controller allow for better reusability and
possibly maintainability.
If all "deleteService" were named just that, it'll be mighty confusing to
use it in other places.

With regards to tying the folder path and the Service/Controller I'd mostly
go with that as that encourages simpler rules on how to namespace.

For the particular patch you mentioned, the namespaces had a bit of churn
which is sort of reflected in what exists in the patch now.

If we decide a convention, then we can go and change the bits when the
files change next.

-Rajat