On 01/06/2016 02:53 AM, nidhi.h...@wipro.com wrote:
Hi All,

https://bugs.launchpad.net/manila/+bug/1526284

(snip)

Where we are intentionally giving *create_share_instance=False that
means in db function *

I think I agree it would make more sense to create the first instance at the same time we create the share. I'd have to look at the code to see if there's a good reason for doing it later on.

As Shinobu suggests, though, this would probably better be handled on IRC or in a code review.

-Ben

*share_create(), share Instance will not be created And status is a
field in share_instances table only. *

**

*Hence it will come as “None” only till instance is created.*

**

Is this an “intentional step” to show status as “None”..

is this bug not valid?