joehuang wrote:
Thanks for explanation. One question is whether these projects (like Kingbird, Tacker, Tricircle)
will be listed in stackalytics.com any more, maybe not in the "OpenStack others", but
"Others" category?

It's also important for Technical Committee/others to know the contribution of
one project, especially useful for the TC when the project ask for TC approve.

I totally agree. Stackalytics contains data for non-OpenStack projects anyway (see under "complementary"), so I think it's fine to list unofficial projects under "Others" or "Unofficial".

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)