Hello,
I'm trying to gather all the info necessary to migrate to keystone v3 in
Neutron.
When I've started to looking through possible problems with clients, it
occurred that 'neutron' and 'nova' clients do not want to operate with Keystone
v3.
For keystone client, it's explicit written, that this version is deprecated and
not supported, so it's not working with Keystone API v3. But for nova and
neutron, there is nothing.
I didn't see any place where I can find info, that "old" clients shouldn't be
used with Keystone API v3.

Am I doing something wrong?

http://paste.openstack.org/show/483568/

--