During senlin mitaka mid-cycle meetup, team reviewed the latest
statistics of contributions to the senlin project. Among many
contributors, we were impressed by contributions from the following
two:

 - Ethan Lynn (ethanlynn)
 - Cindia-blue (miaoxinhuili)

Ethan has been a Heat core for some time. He has been helping make
senlin abstractions into heat resource types, improving engine
stability. He has a good understanding of senlin's vision and design.

Cindia's involvement with senlin has been about vSphere DRS support,
cross-region/az placement policies, cluster health management etc.
She has gained a pretty good understanding of senlin's design and
implementation.

They both have done good jobs helping senlin mature and they both have
shown their dedication and passion to the project.

During the meetup, we have decided to invite these two brilliant guys
into senlin team to help take the project to its next level.

Welcome to the team, guys!

 - Qiming