I agree with Sheena. Sounds like removing support for nova-network would be
the best option, even though it's late.

However, I'd like us to think about the impact on vCenter integration.
vCenter+nova-network was fully supported before. Since we are now
recommending DVS or NSX backends, I'd like the team to explicitly confirm
that those configurations have been tested.

Thanks,
Roman