On 01/17/2016 05:29 AM, Steven Dake (stdake) wrote:
Ryan,

I read your response and the idea of incubators is interesting, but the
risk there is we will end up with "two core teams" with different
objectives, purpose, focus, and most importantly a lack of coordinated
efforts and thinking.  I'd like to experiment with converting two of our
meetings to an apac timezone meeting, since the main problem I think at
the moment is some folks in apac can't participate in our weekly meetings.

How do folks feel about that idea?

Thanks
-steve

If proposal with kolla-mesos meeting is rejected now, I'm OK with trying with scheduling kolla meeting to APAC timezone. At least we may solve a problem with availability of Angus.

Cheers,
Michal