Hi folks,

I would like to propose Lei Zhang for our core reviewer team.  Count this
proposal as a +1 vote from me.  Lei has done a fantastic job in his reviews
over the last 6 weeks and has managed to produce some really nice
implementation work along the way.  He participates in IRC regularly, and has a
commitment from his management team at his employer to work full time 100%
committed to Kolla for the foreseeable future (although things can always
change in the future :)

Please vote +1 if you approve of Lei for core reviewer, or -1 if wish to veto
his nomination.  Remember just one -1 vote is a complete veto, so if your on
the fence, another option is to abstain from voting.

I would like to change from our 3 votes required, as our core team has grown,
to requiring a simple majority of core reviewers with no veto votes.  As we
have 9 core reviewers, this means Lei requires 4 more  +1 votes with no veto
vote in the voting window to join the core reviewer team.

I will leave the voting open for 1 week as is the case with our other core
reviewer nominations until January 26th.  If the vote is unanimous or there is
a veto vote before January 26th I will close voting.  I'll make appropriate
changes to gerrit permissions if Lei is voted into the core reviewer team.

Thank you for your time in evaluating Lei for the core review team.

Regards
-steve