https://github.com/eventlet/eventlet/pull/292

The best would be to run some OpenStack tests on the development branch of eventlet in a CI, or at least run OpenStack tests on new eventlet release. It became common to see regression on eventlet releases, it looks like eventlet test suite is too small.

Victor

Le 24/01/2016 20:48, Andreas Jaeger a écrit :
On 01/24/2016 08:01 PM, Jeremy Stanley wrote:
On 2016-01-24 13:39:38 -0500 (-0500), Sean Dague wrote:
Something about the eventlet 0.18 release is failing the cloudpipe
functional tests, as well as our docs job (which is really really odd).

An eventlet pin has been posted - https://review.openstack.org/271809 -
once landed it should let the spice flow again. If someone could look
into it deeper it would be appreciated. I know a lot of us are traveling
over the next 24 hours, so not sure who is going to have time to dig in.
But it will be massively appreciated.

Dims reported a related bug upstream:

     https://github.com/eventlet/eventlet/issues/290

0.18.1 was just released and should fix this.

I could reproduce the failure building the docs with 0.18 but with
0.18.1 it works again for me,

Andreas