On 21 January 2016 at 05:57, Rico Lin <ric...@inwinstack.com> wrote:

> +1
>
> And how everyone think about if we deprecate to use Blueprint in Launchpad
> and use bug system instead?

Rico, I am not sure, that it will be really useful.
It's obvious, that we may track progress by reno + launchpad bugs.
However, it also has negative effects:
 - you need to add Partial-Bug for each patch which corresponds this bug
(feature).
 - and of course use Closes-Bug, when it be finished.
 - it's really difficult to find differences between real bug and BP during
release.
"Wishlist" status partially solves this issue, but it leads us to
situation, when we have a lot of "Whishlist" bugs, where can be real bugs
(not only features).
 - again it's more difficult for tracking status of feature  (you need to
list whole comments history for understanding list of all related patches,
while in BP all patches with necessary tag presented in short list :) )

May be I am a bit  skeptical, but I think, that we are not ready for this
step right now.

Regards,
Sergey.