Hi Sam,
My opinion would be to converge, so to have Ekko features exported from the
freezer-api and horizon web interface. Also the freezer-scheduler can be
integrated, that would enable Ekko to execute backup syncronized over multiple
nodes.

By all mean, this does not mean you have to, it's just how I feel about it.

We are totally open, so please let us know if there's any interest from your
side.

Thanks,
Fausto

Sent from my iPhone